Why Do Ottawa Realtors Choose FullView Design?
Benefit # 1. You Create and Leverage Your Own Personal Brand and Stop Being Invisible
- By creating your own feature-rich website you stop being invisible to people trying to find you online.
- The R-O-B-O effect is where customers are learning to research online before buying offline. They’re typing their problems or needs into a search engine and are researching the companies that appear for those queries.
- If you don’t have a web presence, there’s no chance of you showing up and you don’t even enter into their thought processes.
- In 2017 you CAN NOT afford to be invisible.
Benefit # 2. You Capture More Qualified Leads Faster
- FullView works with you to create an effective sales funnel for your website to convert your visitors into leads.
- With our highly specific lead capture forms, you have the power to choose what information you gather from your leads. Know who is interested in which property, what kind of budget they have, and more so you can serve your new customers better.
- You can also send clients and prospects emails and newsletters to engage them and alert them on a regular basis.
Benefit # 3. You Create A Stronger Research, Sales and Customer Feedback Tool
- A personally customized website is a powerful sales tool and one that allows you to address your customers’ concerns, give them the information they need to make decisions and create compelling calls to action.
- Sure, you can keep placing ads in the Yellow Pages and hope that word-of-mouth generates on its own…or you can build something that makes that happen. Your website is your home turf where people can go to seek out trusted information about your company and engage with you on a more personal level. Use it to build confidence in your brand and to give customers important buying information (and incentives).
- With your customized website, you have created a brand for yourself. Your website is about you, your passion, your goals and your services. No matter which agency you work with, your brand goes with you.
Benefit # 4. You Help Control Your Rankings
- You can use search engine optimization basics to help control where your site shows up and for which queries. By creating optimized content, building relevant links and creating a brand that customers want to engage with, you set yourself up as an authority in the eyes of the search engine and increase your chances of appearing for the right queries – the ones paying customers are using to find businesses just like yours. Creating an optimized website helps you to gain important visibility for the right terms.
Benefit # 5. You Build Authority
- Before the Internet, companies used to market via direct mailings, Yellow Page ads and local word-of-mouth. However, today your website and your social presence are the things that customers are looking for when they research buying or selling a property.
- Clients want to know that you’re stable enough to have a dedicated web presence. That you’ll be around tomorrow should something go wrong. That they can contact you when they need to.
- By creating a website, you set up shop on the Internet and show customers that this is where they can come to find information about you, to read articles you’ve written and to learn more about your company. All of these things build authority. Without a website, you’re at a huge disadvantage when trying to find and speak to your customers.
Benefit # 6. You Build An Email List
- Even if you hate the Web, you probably still like email. I bet you even collect emails from your customers by hand so that you can keep them up to date on what’s happening. Having a website allows you to do all of that more efficiently and provides even more incentive for someone to sign up.
- FullView creates a site that users can trust and then use it to build your email list. Along with your website, that list will end up being one of your strongest sales tools.
Take The Final Step By Calling Stephane at FullView Design Today At 613-691-0800 extension #1
At FullView Design, we:
- Custom design every website on time and on budget.
- Produce custom Photoshop designs and then custom code them.
- Provide a 360º solution. Whether you need branding, lawn signs, business cards, marketing material or banners, we do it all.
- Start with a free DNA (Design Needs Analysis) phase to get a better understanding of your needs, your vision for the look and feel of the website, and your goals.
- Help realtors from start to finish, taking care of every IT element, even setting up your domain name registration, hosting, email, and long term support.